The Mind and Movement Project offers unique birthday parties that the birthday child will always remember. He/she can choose from a theme of his or her choice or from our extensive list. We will provide the venue, a 30 minute movement class, a craft (add on), games, and memories.
- Yoga Mat Art Party: Children participate in a yoga class then paint their own yoga mats to practice all the new poses they learned.
- Glowga Party: Glow in the Dark Yoga class and upbeat, pop music make this a birthday party your child will never forget.
- Additional Themes: American Girl Doll, Science Fun, Dinosaurs, Space, Ballerinas, Superheroes, Butterflies, Sports, Circus, Mock Sleepover, Spa, Favorite Animals...your imagination is the limit!
- 90 minute ($250) or 2 hour Party ($300)
- A certified teacher/instructor
- 30 minute yoga or dance class (theme based)
- Supervised, structured games (theme based)
- A craft (2 hr party)
- $250 (90 minute)/$300 (2 hour w/craft) for up to 10 children. $15 for each additional child. Birthday child is free!
- Refreshments provided by party host. Non-refundable fee of $50 is due at the time of booking to hold your party date.
Read what parents are saying about our parties!
"Thank you so much for making our daughter Abbey’s 6th birthday a huge success! Everything was perfect! From the planning stages to the actual event. Everything was flawless . Kathy’s creative ideas of how to incorporate a spa/princess/yoga themed party were endless. We had so much to choose from. If you are looking for something different for a child’s birthday party, look no further. The Mind & Movement Project is awesome! Thank you to Kathy, her daughters, and other helpers for making Abbey’s birthday party perfect!" -Keri S.